LET'S MAKE OUR FIRST DATE!
We kindly ask that you read the information below before booking an appointment with us:
- The Booking page below is for made-to-order gowns only. These gowns take 4-6 months and require at least a month of alterations, so the "sweet spot" is to purchase 7-9 months before your wedding. Any orders under 5 months from your wedding date will require a rush fee.
- Our price range is $2,000-$6000 in San Francisco and $2,000-$9000 in Los Angeles. In both cities the majority of gowns range from $2,500-$5,000. Please take note of this before scheduling with us.
- Sample sizes range from 4-10, but we have creative ways of fitting up to a size 14.
- We highly recommend that you read our FAQ before booking an appointment.
- As cool as 2am fittings sound, this scheduler is set to PST, so please be mindful of the timezone difference in your calendar invites.
- Our phone lines are for store hours only and we do not have voicemail. If you would like to request a call, shoot us a note at email@example.com for LA and firstname.lastname@example.org for SF and we will get back to you within 24 hours to chat!
- We get it, life happens! However, we are a small boutique store who takes a limited amount of brides a day, so please take your fitting time seriously and cancel your appointment within 24 hours if a conflict comes up.
- We do charge a fitting fee because sadly last minute no-shows and cancellations were drastically affecting our business and taking away fitting times from waitlisted brides. This fee can be used towards any purchase at LOHO Bride and includes champagne and tea for your group.
- Los Angeles Brides: When booking, select "Fitting Room 1" or "Fitting Room 2." They are the same, just staggered time slots.