Toni Maticevski - Virtuoso Gown, US 4 (SAMPLE SALE)
Sculptural beauty meets swathed detailing on the Toni Maticevski "Virtuoso" Gown. Featuring an asymmetrical neckline that is drawn into a peaked gather on the left shoulder. The fabric is tucked across the body to a draped A-line full skirt that falls to a floor length finish, with a high split for dramatic effect. Closed with an exposed side zip. This gown in a white bonded fabrication is unlined and all edges are bound. Elegant, modern, and statuesque.
• Colour: White
• Side Zipper
• Made in Australia
• Composition: 100% Polyester
• Dry Clean Only
• Model is 5' 8.8" tall and wears size 4.
*This gown is a small fit - we advise you order one size up.
This Gown is a Sample Sale Gown, which means it's been previously worn.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
This set fits sizes US2-US4 best
Things to keep in mind:
- We don't recommend buying a gown more than 2 sizes up from your current size
- Zippers, minor holes and slight beading loss can easily be repaired in alterations
- A good cleaning will be needed for most of these Sample gowns, but we have excellent cleaners to recommend in order to bring these beauties back to life! Many times hemming alone can take off the bottom discoloration.
- Alterations generally cost $500-$1000, so factor that in when making your purchase